Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"where do good dreams go?"

"...I haven't seen them for a long long time" -Terrible Feelings

As I'm getting used to sun burns and endless coughing that my new job is offering, along with a good salary nevertheless, I try not to kill most of my racist/homophobic/sexist/idiotic to the point of no return co-workers that unfortunately represent the average greek. Fortunately there are still punk bands that can cheer me up by sharing their bleak view on the world...weird huh? I mean, how can a band that their "lyrics are about losing your faith in just about everything and are so terribly bleak that I wanted to write a letter to the band to make sure they didn’t kill themselves immediately after recording this" (quoted by a MRR reviewer) can cheer you up? By realizing that you're not the only one that thinks that way! That's how! ...and what's that band? Terrible Feelings from beautiful Malmo,Sweden that just released the "Impending Doom" ep.Clean guitars, heart-breaking female vocals and lyrics that can be easily described with their band name. For a way better review you can check the post from the Maximum r'n'r website.
Also here's the bands blog for more info: http://terriblefeelings.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment